No new post

 Sorry, guys now I will be not  be able to publish any post because my 12 CBSE boards exam will be held soon. So I will be writing new posts after my exams gets over. Thank you Sanidhya Agarwal Email- @sanidhyaagarwal12@gmail.com

Are online lectures effective?


Hey guys,

Today my talk is related to online study. I want to ask you all “DO YOU THINK ONLINE STUDY IS PROGRESSIVE”?

Let’s find out the answer to this question below in my article.


ON 23rd March 2020 our Honourable Prime minister Narendra Modi announced the lockdown all over India.

In this lockdown period schools all over India started to teach students by the way of taking online live lectures.

BUT DO YOU THINK IT IS BENEFICIAL FOR STUDENTS?

The answer from my side is yes because of the following reasons:

1-Easy to accessible;

Online lectures are easy to accessible and are growing popular nowadays.

2- Study with experts;

In online lectures mainly the top educators teach students which increases the student’s interest in each subjects.

3- Easy to remember;

The things which we read in books are less remembered then things which we see digitally. So online lectures make things easy to remember

4-Low cost

For live lectures, one only needs a Smartphone, a good internet connection and earphone.

Thus it is much cheaper than going to school.

And Many More.........

ALTHOUGH IT HAS GREAT ADVANTAGES BUT THERE ARE DISADVANTAGES ALSO

 

DISADVANTAGES

1- Lack of concentration;

Taking continuous live lecture reduces concentration and it is the main reason why it is less preferred in India

2- Lack of communication;

In online lectures the chances of good communication are very less which takes students away from attending live lectures.

3- Network issue;

It also has network issue. To attend live lecture one needs a good network connection. But it is not possible that everyone can establish good network connection.

And Many More..........

 

I personally found it progressive because it is the new way of learning and is growing popular nowadays.

By attending live classes we can complete our courses in less time.

I found it a attractive method of learning and things get remembered for longer time in our brain.

Conclusion

So, as we have seen above in my article Online Teaching has various advantages and disadvantages.

Now it’s up to the students to find out it is progressive or not.

 

I want you all to let me know “DO YOU THINK ONINE TEACHING IS BENEFICICAL OR NOT?” ,In my comments section below.

Thank You

Regards

SANIDHYA AGARWAL

Contact ME:

EMAIL- sanidhyaagarwal12@gmail.com

Instagram- a.sanidhya

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE APPS BAN IN INDIA

SORAV GANGULY