No new post

 Sorry, guys now I will be not  be able to publish any post because my 12 CBSE boards exam will be held soon. So I will be writing new posts after my exams gets over. Thank you Sanidhya Agarwal Email- @sanidhyaagarwal12@gmail.com

CHINESE APPS BAN IN INDIA

Hey everyone,

 

As the tension grows between India-China, government of India on 29th June announced that 59 Chinese app has been forbidden including top social media platform Tik Tok, We Chat, etc. This Move was taken over security and privacy reasons. - from google

But I can’t understand the nature of people of India.

 Many of them are hypocrites, on one side they bolster the idea of  snubbing Chinese products and on the other hand many of them including many of my friends are against the ban of Chinese apps. When I asked them about the reason, they said to me that some of the Chinese apps are best from their alternatives. For example; XENDER, Tik Tok and ZOOM, the most popular Chinese Apps in INDIA.

But, today whosoever thinks that their alternatives are worst, I want to tell them all there are many best alternatives to these apps are available on Play Store and App store.

 For example the best alternative of:

  • Ø Tik Tok is CHINGARI app founded by two Bengaluru –based programmers   
  • Ø Xender is FILES BY GOOGLE  launched by Google
  • Ø We Chat is WHATSAPP powered by Face book
  • Ø Zoom is GOOGLE MEET or JIO MEET launched by              Reliance JIO recently
  • Ø Cam Scanner is Microsoft Office Lens or ADOBE SCAN

So i want to conclude my blog by urging and appealing you to please stop using Chinese apps and to boycott Chinese product.

 I am also sharing a video of Soldier appointed at Ladakh which went viral few days ago, he also appealed everyone to boycott Chinese product.

Not for me but for every soldier who is standing high for safety of India, we all can do a small favor to them by boycotting Chinese products. 

 Thanks 

* VIDEO from YouTube

Contact me : sanidhyaagarwal12@gmail.com

Instagram  : a.sanidhya    





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are online lectures effective?

SORAV GANGULY